Home

Sunday 28 July 2013

50% off at Fever



The store that was only released last month has a 50% off sale. It is closig down just after one month. You better get your cheap clothes and outfits while you can!:)<3

I have interviewed some of my friends on stardoll about what they think about the store 'Fever' closing down;

"fever.. never been there tbh" says tiktokloveheart

"Well, it doesn't have a huge effect to me to be honest since I never really fancied it to begin with. I do find it a little odd though since it's only been there for some time." says     -viivu-



"didn't even know what the store was until you mentioned it to me a few minutes ago

so I honestly don't care
" says lollymollygoo

"what is it? one sec... erm
i never liked it anyway, i mean its noce
but its a wasdte of space" says moleymoley
Bye for now

~MuffinDoll..x

No comments:

Post a Comment