Home

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Free child-line telephone!♡

Hi! Long time no POST!;] Today I logged into Stardoll and realised I had a super cool item waiting for me to open it in my suite.♡ And it was one of those telephone thingys from the 'once a year' childline campaign. Wondering how to get it? Well you know now:

If you already have it btw, you can NOT get it again. Even if you want a whole collection of childline green telephones for your suite.;]♡ ...

If you are from the UK (maybe all around the world actually) then just log into your stardoll account by clicking here:)

I think it is international, but if it isn't working for your country remember to get in contact with me right away! I will certainly give you a proxy or two for the UK. :-)

Like it??

~MuffinDoll..x

No comments:

Post a Comment