Home

Saturday 2 March 2013

New Barbie StarDesign Hair?

Heya guys! Recently I have just realized that in the StarDesign studio there is a Barbie section! And it looks and seems pretty awesome to me!ツ  It is in the hair section actually!:o At the moment I am not sure whether there is anything different but at the moment you still have to pay 1 stardollars for each hair piece!.. ;| ;[ 
This is what it looks like:
It has removed all my other designs from the original StarDesign Hair studio, but don't worry, the original StarDesign Hair (old) studio is still there, and all your designs are still saved:] 
This is a new campaign, as there is a new competition you can enter to get a free Barbie Fascinator. 
I wonder what else this contains, maybe more freebies and maybe we will be able to design hairs for starcoins? I hope soツ...

Like the new campaign? 

I do.. 

~MuffinDoll..x xoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. I never can see it when I'm on a proxy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, don't worry about that. Do you have Adobe Flash Player? Because sometimes it requires that to view the pages. Very sorry about that. Maybe try a manual proxy?:] ~MuffinDoll..x / Amy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant find it in my stardesign hair O; its still the old version of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a link to what bloom_xx_layla account if you could write in the guestbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a link to what bloom_xx_layla account if you could write in the guestbook

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do you get the barbie background thing in the hair design ? :o

    angel1700

    ReplyDelete
  7. how does this work and whats special in it?

    ReplyDelete